Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Let us not explain

The writer says
There is always a punch line
In my composition
I heard the birds
You are so agreeable
I did not care about writers names
Books were there for me
We talked and hold on
Understood our own happiness
Not each other
In our hiding place
We had to cross ourselves
Meine Kampf by Hitler
My father said he was nobody
Urology encyclopedia
Five volumes
And the Bible
In Hebrew English and Polish
The full version
Your body is so soft
Lie on me
Do not move
Let us not explain
The writer says
I have too

על ציוץ הציפורים
שעתיים לפני שהערתי אותך
אני לא מוותר
הרוך שלך מבעד לכותנה
יודע שאני מתקרב לאט
על זה לא מחליטים
ישבנו והתקרבנו בטיסה טרנס אטלנטית
שלוש שנים ואחד עשר שעות
זה רק לפסוע יחפים על שפת הים
השמיים תמיד אדומים בצבע של אלוהים
מבינים את עצמנו מסבירים לשניים

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

השמים תמיד אדומים
בצבע של אלהים
חזק חזק